Sunday 27 January 2013

Mamamia ! Monday 21st july 2008



I take Abigail, Maisie, Zac and Ellie to see Mammamia in Islington. I am not exactly sure what Mammamia is, but Pierce Brosnan sings in it so I think it must be worth a look.
There is a Big Queue to see Mammamia. 
Zac and Maisie want Popcorn. They want Nachos and they want Coke.
Ellie, Abigail and me leave Zac and Maisie buying Junk Food and we go to save them seats in the cinema. 
The cinema is full to bursting with a very particular sort of audience. Zac is the only Boy here.
‘No one actually liked ABBA songs.’ I say. No one my age listened to ABBA.. They weren’t cool, you know.’
We watch Manmmia.
Mammamia is Brilliant!
We love Mammamia. 
The women behind me know All the Words. They sing along. 
The woman in front stands up and dances. Maisie and Me laugh every time Pierce Brosnan opens his mouth. 
Meryl streep is Very Funny.
Greece is beautiful. I am looking forward to going to Paxos.
Later we go to Yo Sushi.
‘That,' says Zac, 'was the Worst Film I Have Ever Seen.’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment